Are You Having Difficulty Paying Your Premier America Credit Union Mortgage?
As a member-owned, not-for-profit organization, Premier America's primary goal is serving the best interests of our members. We want to keep you in your home.
If you are unable to make your Premier America mortgage payment or soon will be faced with that difficult situation, contact our Homeowner Relief Specialists by dialing 800-772-4000, and choosing option 0 and then option 2. We may be able to help with:
Extending the term of the loan
Interest rate reductions
Depending on your situation, we may ask you for one or more of the following:
- Brief letter explaining your hardship
- Verification of current income (recent pay stubs or copies of tax returns)
- Estimate of future income
- Schedule of household income and expenses
- Copies of bank and credit card statements
- Enrollment in credit counseling or debt management program
- Proof of Property Insurance
- Copy of most recent Property Tax Bill or proof of payment
Send requested items to:
Homeowner Relief Specialists
Premier America Credit Union
P.O. Box 2178
Chatsworth, CA 91313
by fax to: 818-772-4197
or by email to:
Help is also available in the form of counseling from HUD (federal department of Housing and Urban Development) at 800-569-4287 or www.hud.gov.