Enroll your Premier America Debit and/or Credit Card in our new fraud alert text service and receive text messages on your mobile phone if suspicious transactions are detected. You’ll be able to instantly respond and verify transactions on your account.
How it works:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone when there is a suspicious transaction identified on your debit or credit card account.
- Simply reply to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If you reply that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
- If you do not reply, a call will be placed to your home phone number.
- If you cannot be reached, your debit or credit card will be blocked until we hear from you.
Fraud text alerts are an easy and convenient way for your cards to be available if you make purchases outside your normal pattern, geography or timeframe.
How to sign up:
- Log into Online Banking
- From the main menu, select Services and Forms
- Click on Fraud Text Alerts
- Enter the required information. Each debit or credit card must be individually registered.
Signing up is fast and free, so enroll your cards right away.
Members should be aware that, while Premier America Credit Union does monitor for fraudulent or suspicious activity and may proactively contact a member about this activity, we will never call and ask for confidential information such as your account number or PIN. Contact HBSecurity@premier.org or 800-772-4000, Option 0 if you have provided confidential information.