Avoid Real Estate Foreclosure
Are You Having Difficulty Paying Your Mortgage?
As a member-owned, not-for-profit organization, Premier America’s primary goal is serving the best interests of members.Whether your loan is with Premier America Credit Union or another lender, we want to help keep you in your home.
If you are unable to make your Premier America mortgage payment or soon will be faced with that difficult situation, contact our Homeowner Relief Specialists by dialing 800-772-4000, and choosing option 5. We may be able to help with:
- Payment deferments
- Extending the term of the loan
- Payment plans
- Payment reductions
- Short sales
Depending on your situation, we may ask you for one or more of the following:
- Brief letter explaining your hardship
- Verification of current income (recent paystubs or copies of tax returns)
- Estimate of future income
- Schedule of household income and expenses
- Copies of bank and credit card statements
- Enrollment in credit counseling or debt management program
|Send requested items to:
||Homeowner Relief Specialists
Premier America Credit Union
P.O. Box 2178
Chatsworth, CA 91313
|Send a fax:
|Send an email:
||Log in to Online Banking to send a secure email. General email inquiries can be sent to HomeownerRelief@PremierAmerica.com
If your mortgage loan is with another lender, contact your lender directly.
The sooner you call, the sooner we can try to help.
Help is also available in the form of certified counseling from HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) at 800-569-4287.