Are you having trouble logging in to Online or Mobile Banking?
This page provides information about common log in issues and how to resolve them.
Forgot your password? Click here to reset it.
If you are still unable to log in, or your issue is not covered here, please contact us at 800-772-4000, option 0 during business hours, so we may personally assist you. We can also help you with requests to:
- Unlock or reset your PIN
- Generate a one-time access code
- Review our recommended browsers and settings
- Resolve #1516 or #1518 Errors
Click on the link below for more information:
- Enter your User Name and Password. If you do not know your Password, use the link above to request a new Password.
- Please try entering the information again making sure there are no typos (non-case sensitive).
- For your security, after 3 attempts, access will be blocked. If this happens, please call a Member Services Representative so your access can be unlocked.
Do not close
or navigate away from the log in page while retrieving the one-time passcode sent to you.
Each one-time access code is valid for one log in only and expires once it is used or after 15 minutes, whichever occurs first.
If you are having trouble, contact Member Services. Once you are able to log in, you can manage your preferences in Online Banking by clicking on “My Settings” and then “Update security options” to add phone numbers for automated phone messages, text and email address.”
If you are continually asked to enter the one-time passcode, even though you opted to skip the extra step, please review our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" here to ensure cookies are retained. Also, see "How Login Security Works" below for more information about cookies.
Enhanced Login Security works by placing a non-invasive, non-tracking cookie on the browser of computers or mobile devices you use regularly. The cookie is encrypted and contains no externally identifiable information about you or your accounts. When you log in, Online Banking verifies your User Name and Password and checks for the presence of the cookie.
If your computer or mobile device isn't recognized– for example, you've logged in from a public computer or a device you haven't used before, you'll be prompted to choose how you want to receive the one-time access code. Then enter the unique code to securely access your accounts.
Premier America recommends you install the cookie only on computers or mobile devices you personally use regularly and trust, such as at your home or work. If your cookies are deleted, extra log in security may be required. Please check our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" here to ensure cookies are retained.
We urge you not to place the cookie on the browser of any public or shared computer or mobile device (such as one at a school, library, or Internet cafe).
But if you do, don't worry, all you have to do is clear the cache (i.e., delete the cookies) from that computer or mobile device. If you aren't sure how, please refer to our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" page here. If you forgot or are unable to clear the cache from a public, shared computer or mobile device, please call a Member Service Specialist at 800-772-4000, option 0. A Representative will be happy to help.
Reason: There is another internet browser running an active Online Banking session. If a new browser session is started to access Online Banking, this error will display.
An internet browser window was recently closed without using the "Sign Out" link within Online Banking to securely close the active Online Banking session.
A new internet browser window is launched (using Ctrl+N or "file>New->Window or new window launches inside Online Banking, i.e., for Bill Pay). If the new window is used to also access Online Banking, this error will display.
- Close all open Online Banking sessions and/or browser windows then start a new browser session and log in again.
- If this problem persists, please refresh the Log in page to begin.
- Always use the "Sign Out" link located in the upper right corner to securely close your Online Banking session.
Reason: No session or invalid cookie session id.
- Browser or other third party (Enhanced Speed services from ISP's like AOL Enhanced or Time/Warner's Roadrunner) submitted a cached session for which there is no match.
- Browser did not send session data.
- Third party client side software has corrupted the cookie state.
Resolution: Try the following in this order:
- If a bookmark was used to access the log in screen, type PremierAmerica.com directly in the browser address bar to access the log in page or use a link from our Premier America Credit Union web site.
- Close all instances of your internet browser then start a new browser session and attempt to log in again.
- Clear out your cache and cookies, start a new browser session, and then attempt to log in again. If you aren't sure how to clear cache and cookies, please refer to our "Recommended Browsers & Settings" page here.