Debit Cards without an EMV Chip Scheduled for Deactivation on Wednesday, October 18, 2017
We recently issued EMV chip debit cards to replace previously issued debit cards without an embedded chip.
We encourage you to activate your new EMV chip debit card as soon as possible. Your previously issued debit card will be deactivated on Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
If you haven’t yet received a new EMV chip debit card, please contact a Member Service Representative at 800-772-4000, option 0.
We also recommend you enroll your new EMV chip debit card in 24/7 Fraud Text Alerts:
- You’ll need to provide your new EMV chip debit card number to any vendors for whom you currently have set up automatic payments/debits.
- If you use a mobile payment service like ApplePay™, Android Pay™ or Samsung Pay™, you will need to add your new EMV chip debit card information.
- If you use Premier Smart Wallet for online shopping, you will need to add your new EMV chip debit card information.
- Your current PIN and checking account numbers will not change.
- Log in to Online Banking and access Fraud Text Alerts listed under the Services and Forms tab to enroll in the service.
- Once enrolled, a text message will be sent to your mobile phone whenever a suspicious transaction is identified on your account.
For questions about activating an EMV chip debit card or setting up Fraud Text Alerts, please visit your local branch or contact a Member Service Representative at 800-772-4000, option 0, Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m., Friday, 8:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m., or Saturday, 8:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m., PT.