Bank on the go - or from the comfort of homeSome days, your schedule is packed and you don't have a moment to spare. Other days, you want to sit back and relax and not make an extra trip into traffic. In either case, the Premier America mobile app is the perfect answer. Manage money and deposit checks from your living room, the supermarket line, or anywhere else life takes you.
- Download the free Premier America app from Google Play or the App Store
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds
- Review recent transactions
- Manage your debit card - turn it on or off or set spending limits
- Pay bills with Bill Pay or make loan payments
- View your eStatements
- Locate ATMs and Premier America branches
- Receive notifications that alert you to important account activity
- Send secure messages with any questions or concerns you have to the Member Service team
- Endorse check as you normally would, adding the phrase: "For mobile deposit only" with the Premier America Routing Number #322283990
- Click photos of the front and back of your check with your smart phone or tablet camera
- Follow the simple instructions in our mobile app to complete the transaction
- Receive electronic confirmation that your deposit has been received
- Deposited funds are generally available for use the next business day
- Download the appropriate Mobile Wallets app for your phone from Google Play or the App Store
- Enter your Premier America account and card data in the app
- When it's time to pay, go into the app to choose the card you want to use
- Simply wave your phone over - or tap it against - the merchant's payment terminal
- High-tech security safeguards protect your private information
Frequently asked questions & answers
You may pay your bills conveniently and for no fee through Online Banking Bill Pay. When logged in, click on "Pay Bills" and then select "Bill Pay."
Scroll to the top of this page, click on the blue "LOGIN" button to expand it and click on "New User" to register.
Once logged into Online Banking, select Pay Bills and then Bill Pay. On the landing page, you will see payees you have already set up. Simply select who you are paying and input the payment details.
It is easy to move money between accounts in Online Banking. Once you're logged in, click on Make a Transfer, and select which account is sending the funds and which is receiving.
*Although Premier America offers mobile apps as a free service, you may be charged access rates depending on your carrier and service plan. Standard internet charges may apply.
**Enrollment is free but you must meet qualification requirements. If you qualify, you will be able to access the Check Deposit tab from the app menu. Deposits are subject to the Funds Availability Policy and verification. You do not have to mail the checks to us; however, please retain them for a minimum of 90 days before destroying.