We'll keep a close watch so you don't have toEven with your busy schedule, there's an easy way to regularly checking up on card transactions. We're happy to help, and we'll let you know if we spot anything that you should know about.
How it works
When you activate alerts for Premier America credit and debit cards, you receive two types of protection:
- Card Activity Alerts: Customizable text and email alerts to monitor activity on your credit and debit cards
- Fraud Text Alerts: Automated card alerts when potential fraud is detected
Card Activity Alerts
Choose the type of alerts you wish to receive. Change your alert preferences at any time, 24/7. Options include:
- Purchases over an amount you establish
- International purchases
- Online and phone purchases where the card was not physically present
- Declined transactions
Fraud Text Alerts
When you provide a mobile number and select "texts," you will automatically receive Fraud Text Alerts. A text message will be sent to your mobile phone if there is a suspicious transaction identified on your debit or credit card account.
- Simply reply to confirm whether or not you recognize the transaction(s).
- If you reply that you recognize the transaction(s), your card will remain available for use.
- If you do not reply, a call will be placed to your mobile or home phone number.
- If you cannot be reached, your debit or credit card will be blocked until we hear from you.
Protecting your privacy
While Premier America Credit Union does monitor for fraudulent or suspicious activity and may proactively contact a member about this activity, we will never call and ask for confidential information such as your account number or PIN.
For questions or assistance with Card Activity Alerts, please contact Online Banking Support at 800-772-4000, option 5.