Let's make life a little easier for youYour finances are important, your time valuable. With Premier America Online Banking, you can transfer funds, pay bills and review account statements any hour of the day or night, leaving you more time for everything else on your to-do list.
Your account information is within easy reach. See the big picture, make the right move, and manage your money with just a few keystrokes.
- Get up-to-date account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review your transaction history
- Make loan and bill payments
- Order checks, place stop payments and view up to 18 months of check images, statements, and account notices
- Manage your debit and credit cards
- Access Financial Tools for planning and budgeting
- Open additional accounts
- Export account information to finance management software
- Set up and receive security and activity alerts
No more long sessions with your checkbook, pen and piles of paper bills. Pay everything you owe online in a fraction of the time.
- Find all your bills in one convenient place online
- Make one-time payments with just a few keystrokes
- Schedule recurring payments
- Review previous payment histories
- Receive reminders of upcoming due dates
- Avoid late fees that occur when your checks are delayed
It's easier to track monthly activity when you access the statements online.
- Cut down on paper use and household clutter
- Avoid the risk of identity theft that can occur when statements are stolen or lost from the postal mail
- Receive an email when your monthly statement is available
- Gain secure access to your eStatement through Online Banking
- Download or print out the statement for your records
- Review 18 months of previous statements
Whether you're an early bird, a night owl or something in between, you can manage your money any hour of the day from anywhere at all with Premier America's Online Banking tools.
Frequently asked questions & answers
Scroll to the top of this page, click on the blue "LOGIN" button to expand it and click on "New User" to register.
From the main navigation menu, click Transactions, and then eStatements. From there, you will be able to opt-in to receive your statements via online banking or the mobile app.
It is easy to change the names you see for your accounts. Simply log into Online Banking and select the account you wish you re-name. Once selected, click the pencil icon to change the nickname.
On the Home page listing all of our accounts in Online Banking, click the three vertical dots (⋮) on the desired account. Select View Settings and click on account preferences. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Uncheck the option "Visibility on Home" to turn off the ability to see this on the home screen.
Download the app on your mobile or tablet. Launch the app and enter your username and password and then select Face ID.
Make changes on Security Preferences to Securely Delivery message under Contact Information.
To view eStatements, log into Online Banking, click on "Transactions" and then "eStatements."
Depending on the type of your loan, there are a few ways to make your payment. For a credit card, you may conduct a simple Move Money / Pay My Loan in Online Banking to your credit card account. For other loans, visit the Make a Payment page and enter your payment details.