Your golden years should be happy ones, tooWhen you stop working, you'll have free time to use as you wish. Setting aside money now is the key to making every moment count down the road. At Premier America, we can help you reach for tomorrow's dreams with tax-advantaged IRAs.
- Choose Traditional or Roth Individual Retirement Accounts
- Contribute up to $6,500 a year (up to $7,500 if over age 50) for 2023
- With a Traditional IRA, you won't pay taxes on earnings until you start withdrawing funds. And you could qualify for annual tax deductions every year you make a contribution.*
- With a Roth IRA, all qualified withdrawals are tax-free*
- With both Traditional and Roth IRAs, all annual dividend earnings are tax-exempt.
- You can move your old 401(k) or other employer-sponsored retirement plan into an IRA account
- For peace of mind, all IRAs are federally insured up to $250,000
- What type of IRA is right for you? Consult your financial advisor or connect with one of Premier America's Wealth Advisors for a no-obligation review of your overall retirement strategy.
Need to manage an existing Premier America IRA?
- Visit Retirement Central, where you can make contributions, request a distribution, or open a new IRA.
- Retirement Central also offers great resources to help with retirement planning through all stages of life.
- Receive important updates that help you understand how changing federal regulations and tax policies may affect your IRA strategy.
Make time work in your favor. The earlier you start saving for retirement, the more opportunity you'll have to build your nest egg.
*Please consult your tax advisor regarding eligibility requirements.