Keep our routing number handy
Again, it's 322283990. You'll need it when you do any of the following.
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- From the Home menu, select an Account.
- Click on 'Details and Settings' to find your Account Number (it will be listed under MICR)
- Premier America Credit Union does not have a Swift Number, only a Routing or ABA number.
- Foreign wires can be received in U.S. Dollars only.
- Wires sent from banks in foreign countries should use their correspondent bank or branch in the United States as the intermediary bank to send to Premier America Credit Union. If there is no U.S. correspondent bank or branch, please contact your branch for additional wiring instructions.
Each U.S. financial institution is assigned its own unique nine-digit Routing Number. Using these numbers, businesses, the government, and other financial institutions can send funds directly into individual accounts.