Start smart and save
A Premier America Smart Savings account provides all the privileges of membership.
- Contribute through Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction or other standard deposits.
- Pays competitive dividends on savings.
- Access financial resources through Online and Mobile Banking, Branches, CU Service Centers, ATMs, and phone.
- Available for members under age 18 (with parent or sponsoring adult as joint owner).
- Combined Average Balance Fee1 and withdrawal restrictions2 apply.
To avoid the Monthly Combined Average Balance Fee (see Consumer Schedule of Fees
), one of the following must apply:
- Maintain a $500 combined average share and loan or investment balance
- Have a single direct deposit or ACH (Automated Clearing House) credit ($100 or greater) within a statement period in any related account1; or,
- Be an owner between the age of 5 and 17
A related account is an account under the same Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number.
You may not make more than six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another Credit Union account you own or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or electronic transfer or telephonic order or instruction during any calendar month. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above, we may close your account, convert it to a checking account, or restrict access. Your account may also be assessed an Excess Withdrawal Fee for the seventh and subsequent withdrawal or transfer made during any calendar month (refer to the current Consumer Schedule of Fees