More convenience, plus a $25 bonus
Smart Spending is designed from the ground up to make life easier and less expensive. You'll save time with digital banking tools and save money with no monthly fees. Plus, we'll give you $25 simply for signing up for Direct Deposit, a smart move that can help you get paid up to two days early.1
- Access to 30,000-plus free ATM fees nationwide2
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking and mobile check deposit
- Mastercard debit card for fast, easy purchases
- Person-to-person payments with Zelle®
- Paper-free online eStatements
- Free credit score access
- Breathe easier with round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- Certified and meets Bank On National Standards for a safe and affordable account
How does our Smart Spending account stack up against Chime?
Frequently asked questions & answers
- Open the Smart Spending account which comes with no maintenance, service, or minimum balance fees!
- Sign up for Overdraft Protection under Account Services in Online Banking.
- Apply for an overdraft line of credit online, over the phone, or in person at one of our branches.
There are two ways member can order new checks:
- In Online Banking, select Services in the main menu and select "Order Checks.
- Call our Member Services Team at 800-772-4000.
If you meet the requirements for the 1.50% APY Dividend, then you will earn 1.50% on the first $20,000.00 and 0.10% on the remaining balance. If you don't meet the criteria for the 1.50% dividend, you will earn 0.10% on your full balance.
The requirements to earn the 1.50% dividend premium yield. 1) Fifteen or more Premier America Credit Union debit and / or credit card purchases must post to the card between the first day of the month and the last day of the month. 2) Must be opted in for eStatements. Rate is subject to change after account is opened. is Any points earned on a Premier America Credit Union Premier Privileges Rewards Mastercard® credit card will still accrue even if these requirements are not met. Fees may reduce earnings.
This account is available to individuals 13 years and older. For individuals aged 13 through 17, a parent or other sponsoring adult must be a joint owner.
1Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
2Premier America Credit Union will not charge a fee for accessing your funds at a non CO-OP network ATM owned and operated by another financial institution or business, but you may be charged a fee by the ATM owner/operator.
3To qualify for the $25 Head Start Savings Bonus a monthly ACH Direct Deposit (minimum single deposit of $200) must be added to account in first 45 days from account opening to qualify. Offer subject to change or end without notice. A deposit of $1 into a Smart Savings account is required to join Premier America Credit Union. Federally Insured by NCUA.