- December 2023
- Premier America
Your Financial Journey Continues: Embracing Change as Mint.com is Shutting Down
Intuit recently announced the decision to shut down Mint.com and transition users to Credit Karma, effective January 1, 2024.
We understand that this might come as a surprise to some of our Premier America Credit Union members who have been relying on Mint.com to manage your finances. While change can be unsettling, we want to assure you that Premier America Credit Union is here to support you every step of the way.
Our robust Online and Mobile Banking offers our members a user-friendly banking experience with an integrated financial tool including net worth analysis and cash flow review, spend tracking, and budgeting. This tool inside our mobile app empowers you to set your financial goals, monitor spending patterns, and stay on top of your budget. You can categorize transactions to assist you in your planning for the future.
How to Access Financial Management Tools:
To access our financial management tools, log in to Online Banking or the Mobile App and either select Financial Tools at the top to explore all the elements of budgeting and planning, or link external accounts by clicking “Get Started” at the bottom.
Our Financial Management Tools Include:
- Debt Management: Manage your debt and see payoff plans.
- Net Worth Analysis: Observe your trended net worth over time.
- Cash Flow Planning: Strategize your future income within your budget.
- Spending Trends: Analyze your spending trends over time across selected categories.
- Budget Creation: Develop a personalized plan to manage your money effectively.
- Spending Analysis: Gain insights into your spending patterns.
Remember, Premier America Credit Union is not just a financial institution; we are your financial partner. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized guidance and support. If you have questions about budgeting, saving, or managing debt, our experts are here to help. Thank you for your membership with Premier America.